Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Making Mustache Magic

Since my last post was about sideburns, I decided to dedicate this one to mustaches. And yes, you guessed it, a silly video is being included for your general amusement:


Video from Youtube user Glossyinc

The following is a list of a few useful and slightly odd articles or websites dedicated to mustaches. Enjoy!

Finding the right mustache for your face, plus trimming tips

USA TODAY article about Celebrity 'Staches

Mustache Renaissance - Types of 'Staches

World Beard and Mustache Championships

Mustache May


Have a great mustache you want to show off?

Send me a photo of it, and I will post it on the Dani: Greek Goddess of Men's Facial Hair™ website (in the photo section) and I will publicly thank you for your generous submission by posting it in a blog here; along with any mustache or facial hair related quotes, anecdotes, words of wisdom, etc you would like to share. (*I reserve to right to accept or deny any photo and quotes for use. This is a pg - pg-13 site, peeps)

Like what I wrote and want to buy me a cherry coke?

No comments:

Copyright © 2007 - 2012 Daniella Nicole. All rights reserved.